Delivery Engineer Smart Water Software
In this digital era there is a big hype for smarter water management with digital solutions andour company has a clear lead with Aquasuite®. To scale up internationally, we are looking for a Delivery Engineer to strengthen our team.
Aquasuite serves the entire human water chain: from drinking water production and delivery to waste water collection and treatment. The Aquasuite software solutions include data analytics, monitoring, prediction, decision making support and real-time holistic control in the water chain. It is a proven platform with now more than one hundred connected water systems around the world. Eight out of ten Dutch water companies, for example, use Aquasuite products to deliver water efficiently. Our solutions are implemented on location (edge computing) and / or are delivered from the cloud.
We are looking for an (experienced) professional. The core task is to deliver digital solutions to customers. The digital solution supervises the primary process of water supply and water treatment. A solution that even drives the most important processes in the water cycle at a holistic level.
You are responsible in projects for design, configuration and testing up to commissioning and support. You work closely with sales, product management, support and software development. You enter the delivery team of delivery engineers and project managers. We have considerable ambitions to scale up, so that offers great (international) opportunities.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the delivery of industrial process automation, software solutions or control engineering (PLC en SCADA);
- BSc in industrial automation, computer science, electrical engineering or similar;
- The idea of IT security works to your advantage and the understanding of cloud computing is an advantage;
- Experience within the water sector works to your advantage;
- Customer-oriented - experience with stakeholder management;
- Mentality of approaching and not stopping before quality is delivered;
- Because we are scaling up internationally, you are available for short trips abroad ( max 4 consecutive weeks at different locations);
- Speaking Dutch and English in addition, knowledge of other languages is also an advantage.
You will work within the Digital Water group. We offer a good working atmosphere, within which collegiality and development of the organization and employees are the most important factors. We coach you actively. We reward based on performance and personal competences and the training opportunities are generous. We combine this with an excellent package of flexible employment conditions.
In addition to the excellent employment conditions, we offer you the option to subscribe to a trade journal of your choice to stay informed of everything that is going on in your field.