The ITSM Engineer works within a High-performing team which looks for fast delivery and improved quality by encouraging team members to work autonomously in order to achieve the established goals. The team is responsible for delivering ITSM services to the bank. Currently, we do so through Microfocus Service Manager and UCMDB.
Requirements for the position:
- Knowledge and Experience on ITIL
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience on SCRUM and Agile methodology
- Certified Functional, technical and development knowledge in the HP Service Management suite (Service Manager 9.6 or higher – Universal CMDB 10.30 or higher)
- Hands on experience with Linux 7, OS level scripting, Java and Oracle DB
- Knowledge and proven experience on Windows Server 2016 or higher at administrator level
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and Dutch
- Candidates must have extensive technical knowledge and hands on expericence with Microfocus UCMDB
Why W&S Detachering?
W&S Detachering has the ability to find you a new job; before we can do that, we would like to know a few things about yourself such as your passion, how far you would like to travel for the right job, what your salary indication is and your general likes and dislikes.
Together we look for a job in which you are appreciated. We offer you plenty of opportunities to continue to develop yourself, for example through courses.
In many cases we can offer you flexible working hours and the working conditions that suit you.
Are you the right candidate for this position? Please contact us directly!